Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is our one shot. We all have dreams – what is yours? What do you really want out of life? Do you want to travel the world? Run the Boston Marathon? Find inner peace? Connect with consciousness? Attain energy to make the most out of your life? Find health and happiness?
Most people lead lives of quiet desperation, and go to their graves with the song still in their heart.— Henry David Thoreau
Be honest with yourself – is your life complete, satisfying and fulfilling? Are you taking the steps to make your dreams become reality?
Why do I need a coach?
- You feel stuck or lost, and are ready for change
- You want your life to be truer to who you are/li>
- You remember that you once felt passionately about your life and want that sense of joy to return/li>
- You are facing transition and the necessary changes feel challenging/li>
- You want to move through fear, gain confidence, and create a life you believe in/li>
- You want to deepen, adjust or broaden your relationships/li>
- It’s time to uncover your bliss or your life’s meaning/li>
- Health and happiness just became more important/li>
- You want to access your creativity/li>
- You are aware of the passage of time and want to make the most of life NOW/li>
- You want to feel good!/li>
- You want to uncover what has been there ALL ALONG!/li>
- You know what to do but just can’t do it/li>
Carpe Diem is a valuable reminder to live fully, but not a realistic idea, since you cannot seize the day. You can only seize the moment – this moment. The quality of your moments produces the quality of your life. So, as thoughts come and go and the waves of the mind rush on, Carpe Punctum – seize the moment. It deserves your full attention, for it will not pass your way again.— Dan Millman
What is life coaching?
- Life coaching is a process to discover who you are, what you value, and to explore what is personally fulfilling.
- Life coaching is a process of awakening to your current perspectives, experimenting with alternative perspectives and recognizing all the possibilities associated with a chosen perspective. This shift allows you to enter the world of possibilities and away from the victim archetype. It helps you create a new paradigm or lens to look at the world.
- Life coaching provides a secure and positive environment in which you consciously make choices to create THE LIFE THAT IS WAITING FOR YOU.
Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor (YOU) to discover it.— Michelangelo
What is the philosophy?
- Coaching is founded on the belief that humans have unlimited potential.
- Coaching holds that we are each moving forward, and that we can move forward easier, faster, and with greater effectiveness with the support, guidance, and empowerment of coaching.
The primary concern of philosophy should be the art of living: Just as wood is the medium of the carpenter and bronze is the medium of the sculptor, your life is the medium on which you practice the art of living.— Epictetus
How does a coach work?
A skilled professional coach integrates powerful questions, active listening, reflected clarity, intuition, a co-created course of action, encouraging support, mutually designed accountability, acknowledgement, and a range of compelling and creative tools to help the client deepen understanding of themselves and take the actions needed to achieve true fulfillment.
What Life Coaching can offer for you:
- We will help you discover what is most important to your life, including what part of your life you want to change or modify.
- We will help you set goals to achieve what you want to accomplish.
- We will work with you to process any obstacles or hurdles that stand in your way.
- We will be YOUR PARTNER with you through the entire journey.
- We will help you become super conductors of consciousness.