Dr. Jon Repole
Dr. Jon Repole holds a Functional Medicine Practitioner degree from FMU (Functional Medicine University), a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from NYCC, a B.S. from Siena College, a Holistic Health Practitioner and Nutritional Consultant degree from the Global Institute for Alternative Medicine, as well as advanced certificates and post doctorate education in plant-based nutrition, endocrinology, anti-aging, life-health coaching, personal training, and neurology.
Dr. Repole has been in practice for over 20+ years and has personally treated and cared for over 5,000+ patients.
Dr. Repole is the founder of the training and certificate program, Wellness by Design, a 6-month curriculum for aspiring coaches and health practitioners. He is the author of the book, I-llness to We-llness: A Revolutionary Program to Self-Actualize, Heal Chronic I-llness and Uncover We-llness.
- New York Chiropractic College – Doctor of Chiropractic
- Functional Medicine University - Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Global Institute for Alternative Medicine – Nutrition Counselor & Holistic Health Practitioner
- American Clinical Board of Nutrition (Diplomate of Clinical Nutrition): Board Eligible
- Cornell University & the T. Colin Campbell Foundation – Certificate in Plant Based Nutrition
- Institute for Functional Medicine – training in ‘Applying Functional Nutrition for Chronic Disease Prevention & Management
- Siena College – B.S. (Bachelor of Science)
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic – Completion of Anti-Aging Certification
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic – Functional Endocrinology Certification
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic – Brain/Neurotransmitter Certification
Keri Anne Baker
Bio and Education:
Keri Anne graduated from Florida School of Advanced Bodywork in 2021 as a Licensed Massage Therapist. To her, nothing is more rewarding than providing clinical massage to her patients and helping them with their chronic pain— especially when it has plagued them for years. Keri Anne is passionate about finding the most effective treatment for each individual and then tailoring massage fundamentals to ensure the best results for each person. She specializes in helping her patients alleviate tight muscles so they can begin to correct postural distortions which helps lead a pain-free lifestyle. She is always researching to broaden her knowledge of body work and its holistic benefits.
When she's not helping heal others through body work, you can find her spending time with her four kids, at the beach, or enjoying a nice cup of coffee and listening to audiobooks.
Heather R. Fisse, LMHC, LMT, RYT, CPT, MS
I hold a Master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from a CACREP accredited program at the University of North Florida and am currently licensed in the state of Florida (MH13170). I am currently working towards becoming certified as a Gottman Couples Therapist and expect completion of this training in the Fall of 2015. In addition, I have obtained 100+ hours of psychodrama training in both group and individual therapy.
Further, I have attended multiple trainings on Interpersonal Neurobiology as well as functional medicine approaches to psychological distress and the connection of brain and body dysfunction. These modalities combined with the use of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy/Mindfulness, and Interpersonal psychology allow for a very holistic approach in connecting with individuals and assisting them as they meet their goals in counseling and life.
I graduated from Southeastern School of Neuromuscular Massage in 2008 and have been practicing as a licensed massage therapist (lic. # MA53350) since that time. In this role I have gained tremendous insight on wellness as well as an appreciation and understanding that a holistic view of my clients promotes the greatest benefits to them and their therapy. My massage therapy not only impacts the physical body through the use of modalities like neuromuscular therapy, trigger point work, and myofascial release by removing physiological tensions, restrictions, and imbalances but it also has a tremendous impact on the psychological and emotional bodies by increasing one’s awareness about self and the value of self-care.
In 2012, I became certified and registered as a Yoga Teacher in the primary methods of Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, and Kripalu yoga. In 2013, I completed a 40hr training in Bhakti flow as well as immersion into the integrative methods of Yoga Nidra. In addition to teaching weekly mind/body classes at Yoga Den I have enjoyed working with individuals at Jacksonville Health & Wellness Center to customize a yoga practice that helps them achieve the greatest level of balance in their lives.
- International Sports & Fitness Trainers Association – Certified Personal Trainer (2014)
- Yoga Den – 200hr – Certificate in Yoga Training (2012)
- University of North – Master of Science – Mental Health Counseling (2012)
- Southeastern School Of Neuromuscular Massage- Certificate in Massage Therapy (2008)
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice – Bachelors of Arts (2004)
- Norwalk Community College – Associate in Arts (2002)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor – State of Florida Lic.#MH13170
- Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork - Cert.#554076-08
- Licensed Massage Therapist – State of Florida Lic. #MA53350
- Registered Yoga Teacher – Yoga Alliance ID#95942
- Certified Healthcare Provider AED/CPR – American Heart Association
- Level I Training in Gottman Couples Therapy (2013)
- Level II Training in Gottman Couples Therapy (2014)
- 40hr Bhakti Certification (2013)
- INR Seminars: Food Addictions and Eating Disorder (2010), Food, Mood, and Cognition (2013)
- IBP Seminars: Noxious People: Living and Working w/ High-Conflict Individuals (2013), Understanding the Gut Brain: Stress, Appetite, Digestion, and Mood (2013)
- 100+ hours of psychodrama training w/ Linda Condon
- Amrit Institute: Yoga Nidra immersion workshop
Sean Ivan L.M.T.
Sean has been in practice since 1996. He has specialized in the treatment of soft tissue pain and injury. Sean practices the philosophy of “Structural Functional Medicine.” Structural Functional Medicine addresses and eliminates the “Cause” of the soft tissue pain with treatments such as Muscular Re-education, Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial Release, Structural Rehabilitation, and Kinesiotaping.
Sean has worked in areas of pain management such as Orthopedics, Osteopathy, Chiropractic, Neurology as well as private practice and with multiple professional athletes in sports such as golf, football, baseball, and hockey. Sean supports the development of massage as a viable field of pain management and teaches continuing education classes for massage therapy in Florida.
Amanda Johns, L.M.T., LSHC
There was a time in my life when my health was not so marvelous. I had been sick for many years before going to the hospital with the uncertainty of death. I went to the emergency room, almost too late! I had lost three units of blood and was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure, Anemia and Auto-immune issues. I felt like my whole life was gone in a flash. This was the most frightening time of my life. Scared and confused I still felt that I had a strong will to live.
Later, I realized this event was actually a blessing in disguise. My life was transformed, and I am now vibrant and healthy. I wish to share this magical experience with everyone. This adventure is validation that miracles are available for all of us. They are a gift. Our Gift. All we must do is accept it.
After all this turmoil and adversity, my life went in a new direction. The journey started with a plant-based lifestyle and lead to opening the door of truth - to our ability to heal our mind, body, and spirit. Clearing and detoxing of the body began a new exploration to learn about the anatomy of the human body.
Education and Certificates:
- Clinical Hypnotherapist, INLP Center (2020)
- Health Coaching, Institute for Integrative Nutrition (2017)
- Licensed Spiritual Coach, The Universal Gnostic Fellowship (2014-2015)
- Ordained Minister of Metaphysics, Universal Life Church Ministries (2018)
- Soul Lightening International Foundational Certificate (2014- present)
- Hippocrates Health Institute Certificate: Health Education Program (2007 & 2014)
- Supreme Science Certificate: Food Healing (May 2013)
- Vibrant Health Massage Certificate: Ashiatsu Massage (March 2013)
- Florida Coast Career Tech: School of Clinical Massage Diploma, Clinical Massage Therapy (2010 - 2011), MA6651
- Florida State College of Jacksonville: B.S. (present)
Jennifer Costa, B.A., B.S., C.W.E.
My health journey began as a freshman in college. When I was 18 years old, I was diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disease, and not given much hope from my neurologists. Best-case scenario, they would manage my health with medications, told me to limit my activities, and keep a very inactive lifestyle. Through their care my health got progressively worse, landing me in and out of the hospital for several years.
That’s when I decided that this life was not going to work for me. I began studying, experimenting with foods, supplements, exercise, spirituality, and creating a new life for myself. It took time, patience, dedication, perseverance, and belief every single day to transform my life.
I hold a dual Bachelor's degree from Cairn University Majoring in Liberal Arts and Theology, as well as a minor in Social Work. Before transitioning to Jacksonville, I worked as a Nutritional Assistant to a prominent Functional Medicine Doctor in New York City. As of 2017, I am a Certified Wellness Instructor and the creator of a 4 –week Wellness Transformation Program.
In my spare time I practice yoga, explore this city with the goal of finding the healthiest places to eat, and volunteer with my church.
I feel honored and privileged to have a second chance at life, and my passion is to help others along their journey towards optimal health!
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Theology
- Minor Social Work
- Hillsong NYC Health and Wellness Coordinator
- Zyto Scan Certified
- Certified Wellness Educator